With more than 200 families in our group, there is a need to set a few guidelines for using our members-only website and for attending Club events. By joining the LBPC, you agree to the following
- We encourage on-line discussions and sharing of information on topics relating to children, parenting, community or family. We just ask that you use language that is respectful, helpful and encouraging to other members. Anyone not following this guideline may be removed from the group at the discretion of the group’s administrators. Administrators have the right to remove any posting that does not follow the spirit of the Club.
- We ask that emails providing items for sale or service referrals be posted to our on-line classifieds and referrals (reviews) database areas on BigTent. Please refrain from using our general discussion forum for these purposes. Members may promote their personal business in our classifieds section a maximum of TWO times per year. If you wish to advertise your business on our public website or in our newsletter please contact us.
- Please do not send emails addressing political or religious affiliations or solicitations.
- Please do not email group petition letters asking for signatures or any non-Club sponsored invitations to product parties.
- Please do not email chain letters of any kind.
- We ask there be no advertising, solicitation of business, political announcements or petitions of any kind at Club functions unless they are first approved by Club leadership.
- If you have an idea for a fundraiser or know of a family in need please contact the group’s administrators. It is important to follow this guideline so that we may effectively coordinate our efforts, thus maximizing the number of families we can help.
- BigTent requires all emails/postings to be formatted in plain text (i.e., no html) and does not support attachments. This is to prevent the spreading of email viruses to your computer. To forward attachment information either cut and paste the text in the attachment and send it in an email or post the attachment in our BigTent files section and copy and paste the URL link in the body of your email.
- If you are concerned about any type of communication sent by a member, please do not contact that member directly. Contact the group's administrators so they may review the communication and take the appropriate action.
- Member's information and email address are confidential and for Club use only.