Time & Location
About The Event
Calling all Fashionistas… It's time to do a little Spring cleaning!!!
Clean out your closets and exchange your gently used clothing (including maternity), shoes and accessories to refresh your wardrobe!
A "What was I thinking?" prize will be awarded to the person who brings the most outrageous item from their closet. (Yes, we all vote).
Bring at least 10 items ON HANGERS, plus a "What was I thinking?" item. You’ll swap for 3 items to take home, and the rest will be donated to (WHW) Women Helping Women organization. Donation tax receipts will be available upon request.
Also, please bring a bottle of wine or an appetizer to share!!!
Over $3,000 in Prizes:
- 20 Min. Skin Tightening or Body Contouring (donated by Anita Wang) $750 value
- One Month Family Membership to Renaissance ClubSport $604 value
- Essential Wellness Consult (donated by Anita Wang) $500 value
- 28 Minute Emsella Treatment (donated by Anita Wang) $495 value
- Rodan & Fields Active Hydration Serum (donated by Sofia Sawitz) $108 value
- Case of CBD Water Works (donated by Nano Wellness Works) $84 value
- Bee Free Workout Pants (donated by Bee Free) $88 value
- One Day Guest Passes to Renaissance ClubSport $35 each
- LBPC Trucker Hat (donated by LBPC) $35 value
Everyone who attends (or donates without attendance) will receive a raffle ticket. Please contact Allison to make arrangements for early drop off, if you would like to donate, but cannot attend.
This is a time sensitive event, so please plan to arrive at 6PM. Uber/Carpool if possible. The first guest to arrive will automatically get to swap first.
Hurry and clean out your closets… Space is limited to the first 20 mamas who RSVP (only a few spots remaining)!
This event will be held at Anita Wang, MD: Wellness, Longevity, & Aesthetics
Doctor Wang will be generously donating a few of her services for our raffle. To read more about what she has to offer, please visit AnitaWangMD.com
You are welcome to bring additional items for the organization… (WHW accepts new and gently used clothing and accessories. All Hygiene items must be new and unopened).
Donation Wish List:
- Suits and Blazers
- Slacks, Skirts, Dresses
- Blouses, Sweaters, Dress Shirts
- Handbags, Dress Shoes, Scarves
- Nylons, Stockings, Knee Highs, Trouser Socks
- New Bras and Panties
- Jewelry, Belts
- Regular and Sample-Sized Shampoo and Conditioner
- Toothbrushes, Toothpastes and Dental Floss
- Body Wash, Shower Gels, Soaps, and Lotions
- Unused/Sealed Make-Up Products and Perfume
- Regular and Sample-Sized Health/Beauty Products
- Gift Cards to Target, Wal-Mart or Payless Shoe Source
To learn more about the Women Helping Women (WHW) organization, please visit their website: http://www.whw.org/
Date: March 30
Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Hosted by: Allison Sladeck and Anita Wang
Address: 255 Thalia Street
If you have question or need additional information please feel free to contact Allison Sladeck @ 949-412-0198